Tell your friends and families about these rebate programs! The more people who participate, the more money our school earns.
Click below. If you need a code, use: STROBERT.
- Target stores offer school rebates just by using your Target Visa or Target Guest Card® at a Target store or target.com. All you need to do is designate St. Robert School as the school to receive the rebate from your charged purchase. St. Robert will receive a check equivalent to 1% of Target Visa and Target Guest Card purchases made at Target and target.com, and 1/2% of Target Visa purchases made elsewhere. Click here to register on Target's web site. Our school ID is 17153.
- Shop for school supplies and office materials at Office Depot and St. Robert will receive 5% of all purchases. Please ask the cashier to enter our ID # 70110503 when you check-out. Use SCRIP to make your purchase and you can support the school AND the parish!
- St. Robert School is part of the Lands’ End School Uniform Program (school #9000-3206-1). Our school earns 3% cash back on net sales of school uniforms from the Lands’ End catalog or web site. Use SCRIP to make your purchase and you can support the school AND the parish!
- Shorewood's new fashion resale boutique, is partnering with the St. Robert Home & School Association to help raise funds for our school! Moms, if you consign your gently used, designer items and check the box on the agreement that allows Swanky Seconds to donate your consignment profit to the school, Swanky Seconds will match your donation by an extra 10%! Also, Swanky Seconds will be donating fashion apparel year round to the school for the Fall Rummage Sale!
– Our school receives a percentage of online purchases from more than 300 merchants, including BestBuy, Hammacher Schlemmer, Apple iTunes, the Disney Store, Travelocity, Barnes & Noble, Land’s End and FTD. Register at Schoolpop home page.
These items are collected throughout the year. Collection boxes can be found outside of the school office and in the back of church.
- Clip Box Tops from hundreds of your favorite products. Each Box Top is worth 10¢ to our school – which adds up fast! Click here to see a complete list of participating products.
– Just clip the UPC code (the entire label is NOT needed) of participating products to help our school earn free educational merchandise, including computers, sports equipment and musical instruments. Find a list of products here.
Purchase pre-paid cards for retailers you frequent on a regular basis, including stores such as Sendiks, Starbucks, The Gap, Home Depot, Whole Foods, Mobil gas cards and others. We buy the cards at a bulk discount, you pay face value for each card, and the parish receives the difference. Order forms may be found HERE and cards will be delivered to school. Want to place an order monthly? Find that order form HERE. You may also contact Kathy Wyatt at 962-5691 or email@example.com for information.